Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Christmas in July from Simone!

Here's the lovely ornament I received from Simone. Id like to know the designer - will you tell us that Simone? Anyway it's finished like a pinkeep in a wonderful triangular shape with ribbon around the edge that says "Happy Holly Days!"

Here's the entire package.

Thanks so much for your gifts Simone. The ornament will make a great addition to my tree this year! And thanks too for organizing this exchange. Much easier (less pressure) to stitch ornaments in July!

10 comments:

Marie said...

What a nice exchange and such a pretty ornament! i wish I had been in on this one. :)

mainely stitching said...

That's a very sweet exchange - I like the triangular shape, and that's a neat design. I'll be curious as to who the designer is, too!

Anonymous said...

Lovely exchange - this design is on my "to-stitch" list too!

Anonymous said...

That's really pretty, and also on my waiting list! Beautiful stitching and finishing by Simone! It's from last year's Just Cross Stitch ornament issue - is it by Erica Michaels?

Simone said...

I'm glad you like the ornament I've made for you! And Giovanna is right... It's from Erica Michaels Designs!

Sonda said...

That's a wonderful ornament!! All of your recent exchanges are lovely!

Andrea said...

Great exchanges both this one and the one you sent.

Anonymous said...

your package is gorgeous brill exchange really nice pattern

Deb said...

Such a pretty package from Simone! Hugs, Deb

Sharon said...

Pretty orament and a lovely exchange.