Monday, July 07, 2008

LHN Exchange Received

Gaby emailed me to let me know that my HoE LHN exchange for her arrived today! Let me tell you, I had a hard time parting with this one. It turned out even better than I could have imagined. The LHN design that I selected is Paper Whites and I finished it as a pillow for Gaby. Isn't it wonderful when things turn out better than you planned?

There were a couple of unexpected surprises in my mailbox today. I'll tell you about them tomorrow!

Until then - happy stitching!

13 comments:

Ginny said...

Wow - you weren't kidding! This pillow is amazing! Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

It's stunning. And the colours are so beautiful!!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Your finish was exceptional, congrats and condolences on having to part with it. CJ

Lisa V said...

I love your pillow, the colours match perfectly and its soo well done!! I dont think I would want to part with it either.

JillMN said...

Cathy, this pillow is beautiful! I love the colors.

Connie B said...

Wow, very pretty!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

OH MY!!! That is STUPENDOUS...utterly gorgeous :)
I don't know if I would have sent that one.... ;o)

Annemarie said...

Well, you're a stronger woman than I am, because I would definitely have kept this one for myself. It's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Excellent finish! The colors are absolutely perfect!

Anonymous said...

i cant believe you made it it must have been unbearable to part with. wow ..

Lelia said...

Beautiful stitching ... awesome finish : )

mainely stitching said...

It must've been SO hard to part with this, Cathy. It's fabulous!

Jenna said...

Oh wow, it's GORGEOUS! Well done. I'm sure that Gaby is very happy that you were able to part with it. :)