Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Small Gift

Today is Carol's birthday! Happy Birthday friend! Carol is always the first to send a birthday gift to many of the stitching bloggers out there so it is only fitting that she receive some stitched goodies on her birthday. I stitched up this little pinkeep for her; the design is from Chessie & Me and it's called Flag over Chessie. I also set her one of my Hardanger suncatcher ornaments but I failed to take a picture of it!


Thank you to all the stitchers out there who have nominated me for blogging awards. I don't get around visiting blogs like I used to, so I appreciate the fact that there are bloggers out there who still visit mine!

That's it for tonight - hope you have a floss filled weekend!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's such a sweet pinkeep!! She'll LOVE it!

Katrina said...

Gorgeous gift! It's so sweet.

Petra said...

Great pinkeep! It's a beautiful gift.

Milly~ said...

What a cute finish. I so love patriotic designs.

Connie B said...

I love this!! Great job!

Olga said...

What a cute pinkeep!

staci said...

Adorable pinkeep! And thanks for the ornie...I love it!

Sonda said...

I love that design. Your recent finishes are lovely!

Sharon said...

Very pretty and very Carol!

Lennu said...

It's a wonderful pinkeep for Carol! I love the cat in it :)

Marianne said...

Beautiful pinkeep! What a sweet b'day gift! Is this a recent Chessie chart? Love it!