Sunday, September 11, 2005

Small Projects

I seem to be on a roll with scissors fobs. Here's the picture of my latest Hardanger fob. The picture doesn't really do it justice - I tried to scan it on my printer. I haven't purchased a digital camera yet! If nothing else, you'll get a feel for the colors - it's a lavendar colored fabric with an overdyed thread from the Caron Collection.



Yesterday, my local needlework shop celebrated it's Grand Opening. I purchased a kit that I've been reading about on other blogs - This Too Shall Pass 2004 Monograms & Motifs Scissors Keep and Scissors Fob. I'm anxious to start on this one!



Thanks to everyone who has visited my blog in recent days - Chelle, Lelia, KarenV, BeckySC, Kiwi Jo, Terri, Barbara, Cathymk - hope I didn't miss anybody!

Happy Stitching this week!

3 comments:

Lelia said...

Cathy, your hardanger is awesome. That is one type of needlework I seldom do! You are into fobs right now & I'm trying to finish some much-needed needlebooks. It is all good.

BeckySC said...

WOW, it looks great :)!! Good job :)
I will look forward to watching you This Too Shall Pass progress when you get it underway :)

Thanks for sharing :)

Chelle said...

What a beautiful fob! The colors are beautiful. I need to revisit hardanger.