Recently, Rachel tagged me - I need to tell you six weird things about myself. Well, this should be easy...
1) At work, my closest friends call me "Bette" - I will answer to Bette too!
2) Note that "Bette" is spelled with an "e" and not with a "y" - just another weird little thing.
3) I love to do laundry.
4) I hate to cook - my sister-in-law wanted to buy a sign for my stove that read "For display purposes only" - she didn't buy it because her mother thought it would be mean. My family and I thought it would be perfect for me!
5) I don't drink coffee, but I love coffee flavored things - coffee flavored candy, coffee flavored ice cream, etc.
6) I'm a neat freak - everything must be in its place.
So there you have it. Six weird things about me.
Over the weekend I completed the finishing on three exchange gifts; they are now in the hands of the US Postal Service. I'm trying to finish a Hardanger curtain panel now - will try to get a picture in the next day or two.
Oh, and by the way - I have an ornament finish to share too, the SAL was this weekend. I'll try to snap a photo tonight.
Have a good day!