Saturday, March 01, 2008

Seasonal Exchangers - Winter

A package from Carolyn arrived this week - such a big box of stuff, wow! The stitched piece is amazing. She finished it onto a photo album cover and let me tell you, her finishing is superb! Carolyn also spoiled me with lots of other goodies (not all of which are in the photo below!) Some of them have been put to use already - like a cute Winter Welcome sign (hanging outside my front door), chocolate (consumed by son), and lotions, bath beads, body wash (tested by daughter!) Carolyn did a great job pampering me with this one (everybody needs a little pampering in the winter, right? Thanks Carolyn!

13 comments:

BeckySC said...

Enjoy Miss Cathy :) You deserve to be spoiled!!

mainely stitching said...

Fabulous, Cathy!! Enjoy!!

Carol said...

What a beautiful exchange!!! Congratulations :-)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

WOW! Carolyn did you up righteous! :) It's beautiful!

Stitcher said...

That's a wonderful exchange

Anonymous said...

What a cute, cute design. Fantastic package too, it looks like it was all colour themed too :)

bs honey said...

Thank you for sharing all this beautiful handwork with us. I love visiting your blog post.

Wendy said...

That's a great design for a winter exchange. I love all the extra goodies too.

Michelle said...

Ooh, wonderful goodies! Enjoy!

Lelia said...

Wonderful gifts!!!

Laura said...

Marvelous exchange! I love that winter design.

Janaina said...

I have that chart and I am planning to make this soon. Yours turned out so cute!Great exchange!

Susimac said...

Wonderful Cathy, I can tell how delighted you were and no wonder its lovely.