Sunday, September 28, 2008

Birth Sampler Framed

Remember the birth sampler I showed you a month or two ago? Just got it back from the framer. Thought you might like to see it again. I chose a frame similar to the one that La D Da used. (In fact it looks like it might be the same one!) Framing was done at Michaels - they had a 60% offer two weeks ago (thanks for the coupon Carol R!)



Design: Gabrielle Rose
Designer: La D Da
Linen: 36 ct Light Examplar/Lakeside Linens
Fibers: DMC


The true color of the linen is kind of in-between what you see in these two photos! It's been difficult to get decent photos around here lately - our skies are overcast and now today it is raining. Temperatures are dropping and Fall is moving in!

12 comments:

staci said...

It's gorgeous and the frame is perfect!

Nic said...

Your sampler looks beautiful.

Jane said...

Wow!!! This looks so beautiful, Cathy. I love the frame you've chosen for it too.

Nicole said...

What a beautiful heirloom!! It's just gorgeous! I would love to make that for my SIL (she's pregnant) if she finds out she's having a girl. :)

Yuko said...

This is very beautiful!
I have never seen this design before, thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

It is really lovely. I never tried dying fabrics. Maybe I'll try someday!!

Best regards

CJ in OK ;-) said...

It looks wonderful. This has to be one of my all time favorite baby samplers and yours came out great. CJ(ok;-)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Wow - that's just stunning!

mainely stitching said...

Oh boy, this is FABULOUS! I just love how the frame looks - what an excellent combination.

Sharon said...

That is gorgeous!

Sonda said...

It looks wonderful!!