Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Slower Pace

Happy Mother's Day!

A little bit of stitching to share with you today. The theme of our guild retreat this year is "Embrace the Pace" - a tortoise and the hare kind of thing. Some of us are quick to finish our needlework projects; sometimes it takes us a long time to get them done. It's all good though!

I used motifs from a Prairie Schooler pattern. No plan, no pattern...just stitched until it looked finished. I used a scrap of 40ct and DMC. I'll show you the finished finish later....


Once the grocery shopping and laundry are done, I hope to enjoy a slower pace today!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Looks very cute! Have a super day. :)

Mrs. DillyDally said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and your lovely Mom! Hugs!

Andrea said...

Looks a delicate and pretty piece. Beautiful.