Saturday, November 07, 2015

Saturday at the Ranch

Why is it that when stitching is involved I have no trouble getting out of bed? Was in my chair stitching by 7:30am.

We had a delicious breakfast this morning - French toast, fresh fruit, eggs, bacon and sausage.

Today I stitched on a different project. As a member of the Swan Sampler Guild I was able to acquire Betsy Morgan's new project - Pioneer Girl's Sampler Book. I'm off to a good start:

My friend Chris has already finished stitching hers. She did the finishing this weekend.

Great stitching day.

We had a delicious dinner tonight followed by a fabulous dessert. Molten chocolate dessert with ice cream.

The weekend went by too fast.

 

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

What a great project.
Looks like they have a great menu as well!
Marilyn

Barb said...

I'm not sure what I like better, the food or the stitching! Both are terrific!

Khristine Doiron said...

I love the new project!! And the food look delicious!