Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Lazy

Lately, I’ve been lazy about posting. Sometimes I just want to stitch. I know that many of you like to see regular posts from me though. Not mentioning any names though (Mad Tatter).

Last weekend was spent dusting and vacuuming and I decided to pull out some of my “springier” needlework projects. I also moved around others.

Here’s a sweet set of projects that complement each other because they were all stitched with my favorite color...RED! The two projects on the left are from Blackbird Designs; the piece on the right is from Stacy Nash.


Then I moved several of my framed pieces together on one wall. I think this needs one more piece at the bottom, but I couldn’t find the right piece. I guess I will have to stitch something for that bottom spot. Oh darn.




It is a bit chilly here today and it rained all day.  Looking for warmer temperatures this weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Barb said...

All of the stitching looks lovely. Red is my favorite color too!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love seeing the way you've displayed all your stitched pieces!

Marilyn said...

Cute finishes, love the Sampler wall.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

What lovely pieces you shared, Cathy! Love the pieces on the wall and your trio vignette looks great as well!

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful displays of your stitching!

Wanda McColl said...

What a beautiful wall and 'red' display!!! Thanks as always for your posts and your beautiful blog.

Christine said...

At least you got some housework done! Love all those framed pieces. What a beautiful collection of needlework you have.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

It's all beautiful! Love the grouping and the red pieces

butterfly said...

Beautiful work .
Thank you for sharing.