Sunday, December 12, 2021

Advent Calendar

When Kitten Stitcher announced that she would be offering a stitcher’s Advent Calendar, I knew that I would have to have one. It has been so much fun and something to look forward to every morning! The gifts have been wonderful, such a fun idea! 

Below are pictures of the gifts for the first 12 days of December.













Nine and ten might be my favorites so far, but I love them all!

I have so many things to do before Christmas. Two weeks left to get it all done. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!



7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Looks like you received some great stash!
Marilyn

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That would be fun to open every day... so much inspiration!

Khristine Doiron said...

Oh how fun!

deb said...

Oh my oh my oh my .... gorgeous treats, each and every one! That Scarlet Letter design has me drooling! Thanks for sharing, I've been *so* curious! 😊

LilacAustenFan said...

What a fun set of treats for Christmas! Love the Scarlet Letter design too!

Shelly said...

How fun! I might have to partake in the Calendar next year. Wonderful treats!

Robin said...

What a great Advent Exchange! Looks like some lovely items. I’m sure you got everything done that needed to be done. Happy New Year