Sunday, February 13, 2022

Finishing Day

Greetings Stitchy Friends! My last post was a month ago; I’m so sorry. Life has been extremely busy.

I haven’t been stitching as much as I would like, but I have been stitching. In January, I spent a long weekend at “The Ranch” and accomplished quite a lot that weekend.

Yesterday, I had time to do some finishing. Enjoy the pictures!

This first project is a Blackbird Designs piece from the last in person Stitchville Spring Fling (2019). I finished the box and the small pinkeep. The fabulous Joy finished the bag and the needleroll for me. I can’t remember the names of these pieces, but I’m quite sure they are in the Sewing Club book.

Next up, is Acorns and Crows Stitch House from Chessie and Me. This was the project offered at Quilter’s Station last September. We painted the house in class (it’s distressed looking).



Last up, I Rest Thy Needle from With Thy Needle and Thread. The Lone Elm Lane clamp on stitching box was made for this project. I need to find the right place to display this. The strawberry was made by Five Times Blessed.



That’s all I’ve got for today. Hope your needles are humming!

Almost forgot, I snapped a photo of Miss Lizzie yesterday, also know as “the Queen of the Castle!”



8 comments:

Lelia said...

Beautiful finishes. Lizzie is a STAR Did you see 'by the bay' freebie? https://bythebayneedleart.blogspot.com/2022/02/a-freebie-and-another-peek-at-first-pin.html

diamondc said...

Nice post Cathy: Beautiful finish, I do miss the retreats.
All your finishes are lovely.
Cute photo of Miss Lizzie.

Catherine

Marilyn said...

These finishes are fabulous!
Lizzie is too cute.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Queen Lizzie is precious. Well done on your finishes, Cathy! They are all so beautiful.

Barb said...

Such beautiful finishes. Sounds like you've been very busy!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your stitching is beautiful as always, and I love seeing the way you finish your pieces!

Khristine Doiron said...

Absolutely beautiful stitching! You make me want to stitch more things that I can actually use. The clamp on stitching box is so unique. And Lizzie is a cute as ever :)

Robin said...

Beautiful projects and beautiful finishing.