Saturday, October 29, 2022

Friday & Saturday Stitching

Lots of stitching this weekend. 

I finished the over one on the C, D, E, and F blocks for the Sampler Book from Erica Michaels.


I started and finished this perforated paper project from Hands on Design.

I also spent some quality time with Catherine’s Big Heart from La D Da. I still have to complete the over one on this one (maybe next weekend).

We have been eating well. We had Chicken Parmesan last night.

We’re staying until Monday so another full day of stitching left!

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching looks like a fun time.

diamondc said...

Hi Cathy: Lovely stitching, I have not seen the design you are working on, I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the alphabet done.
Great stitching choices.

Catherine

Marilyn said...

Great stitching.
Sounds like a fun, relaxing time.
Marilyn

Robin said...

Nice to your progress on the Sampler Book. I only just recently became aware of the pattern and have been tempted. I will enjoy watching your progress.

Robin in Virginia said...

What a productive couple days you have had, Cathy. Yum on the chicken dish!

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful projects! The Sampler Book is amazing!