Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Country Sampler Stitch Camp - Part Two

And the retreat continues…our second project was a beautiful sampler and coordinating drum from Kimberly Nugent of Samplers Not Forgotten. This was my first class ever with Kimberly. It was such a treat to meet her!






We went back to the shop on Friday for some additional stash enhancement. I never get tired of looking at stitched models or trunk shows!










Saturday was our final day of retreat and Stacy Nash was on deck. Her project did not disappoint. 






I had finished the Stacy Nash biscornu from the Quilter’s Station retreat this past April and wanted to share it with her, so we took a picture!


It was a great weekend with great teachers, great projects, and an inspiring shop to feed my soul. Many thanks to my PIC for always joining me on these journeys.



5 comments:

Marilyn said...

WOW! Those are some beautiful projects!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

What fabulous projects from Day 2 of the retreat! Stash enhancement is always a plus and seeing models up close and personal is always incredible.

Barb said...

Awesome you finished the biscornu. It was so pretty, I'm hoping to work on it soon.

diamondc said...

Hello Cathy: It sound like you had an amazing time, I love all the photos of the different designs and finishes.
I am looking forward to seeing you in August.


Catherine

Annelein said...

I love to see all the retreats you've been to...