Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hello - It's Me!

Wow - 11 days have gone by since I last posted. Time sure is flying by quickly!

I haven't been on the computer as much as I would like; my right arm and wrist are giving me trouble again and so stitching has won out over computer time (can you blame me?) I have been reading your blogs; I just haven't been leaving messages.

On the stitching front, I finished the stitching for the Biscornu and the 4th of July exchanges. This morning I did the finishing on my 4th of July exchange piece and will be sending it off today. I also will be mailing out my fourth PIF. Almost finished with my Fair and Square exchange square too. My next project will be to finish up the house I'm stitching for my Neighborhood RR - this needs to be sent off to Carol by July 15. There are lots of fun neighborhoods being assembled right now. You can see progress reports here and here.

Before I go, here's a picture of the cute little glass snail that Su sent to me along with the Garden Exchange that she stitched for me. He sits on my window ledge above my kitchen sink. A daily reminder of the friendships I've made through my blog and stitching exchanges!



Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Cathy - oh, I know! I must grid out my fabric for the RR quite soon now - LOL! I adore that little snail! Su is so wonderful! Lucky you :-)

mainely stitching said...

Oh my gosh, that snail is adorable!!!

I hope your arm/wrist won't bother you for long. Sounds painful. :( Take care!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little snail! I'm glad to hear that you have your priorities in line and are putting your stitching over your blogging. I hope that your wrist problems are over soon!

msstitch01 said...

Your snail looks so cute and real.

BeckySC said...

I have missed your postings :)
(((hugs)))

Katrina said...

What a cute little snail!

Sharon said...

That little snail is too cute! Hope your wrist and arm feel better soon.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous snail! I am working on gridding my fabric too.

Karin said...

I love the glass snail - how cute is that!

Von said...

Cathy, I'm so sorry to hear that your arm and wrist are troubling you. Hope that a bit of rest will return them to fine working order!

It's great to see that you've joined the neighborhood rr!! You're going to enjoy it so much and I can't wait to see what you come up with!