Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Fob?

Just when you thought there couldn't be anymore....another fob finished last night. It feels sooooo good to stitch and finish some of these kits that have been in my stash for a long time!

This is the Glad Tidings fob from Shepherd's Bush; the kit might still might be available as I don't think it was a limited edition. It came out in 2008 (I think) and was made to go with the Premax scissors pictured below.





Glad Tidings Fob
Shepherd's Bush (kit)

And just in case you haven't seen enough fobs, here's my collection of Shepherd's Bush fobs. The second fob on the right was stitched a year or two ago (modeled with Gingher Glory); the one on the end was a gift from Jill - Purple Peacock; it's the 2007 Shepherd's Bush fob.




Enjoy what's left of your weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Lynn Bourke said...

Lots of cute fobs! I'll have to have a look for the Shepherd's Bush ones...

Margaret said...

I loooove your fob collection!!!!! It's totally awesome! Congratulations on finishing all of them -- you're my idol!

Melissa said...

Wow, Cathy, you have fob fever! What a great collection! Well done!

Laura said...

Gorgeous fobs!!! Love seeing them all together!

Anja´s Wunschpunsch said...

Your fobs are so cute. I like it all.

Greetings
Anja

Daffycat said...

Wow Cathy! What a fabulous collection of fobs! I love them all! I hope there will be more to come...

grace said...

It looks great and your fob collection is just wonderful! I am envious! ;)

Sherry said...

Beautiful! I love your fob collection!

Giovanna said...

Great collection of fobs! Now I want to stitch my Glad Tidings...

Katrina said...

You are the Queen of Fobs, ;-). I love all the SB and hardanger pieces.

Lynn said...

You're really on a roll with these! I love them all and I have those scissors so now I just have to do this particular one.

Siobhán said...

Beautiful fob collection! Love your finishing!

Lois said...

What a nice finish! I love the SB fobs.

Nicole said...

All your fobs are beautiful Cathy!! Your finishing is perfect! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW....I LOVE ALL of your scissor fobs. Each one is more delightful than the last...what a GREAT collection. You do beautiful work and exquisite finishing. Great job.

Deb said...

Love, love your fobs!! You're a great inspiration, Cathy. What a darling one you just finished.