Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Heavenly Paradise

Quick update...when I haven't been finishing (see previous post) I've been busy stitching on another Ruth Ann Russell design called Heavenly Paradise.  The pattern was published in a 2002 issue of SANQ, and I was lucky to be gifted this issue by my friend Wendy Jo!  I think this might be my first Adam and Eve design...it's almost finished; I just need to stitch in the over one verse at the bottom.  I love the thread colors that are used (WDW threads)...lots of fun specialty stitches in this one too (check out the apples!)


Last night I wanted to work on something that didn't require too much concentration, so I started LHN's Autumn Band Sampler.  Made pretty good progress, don't you think?


The linen color in both of these photos is kind of washed out...imagine richer, yummier colors with sort of a buttery hue....

Gotta run...have a great day....

9 comments:

Gabi said...

SO beautiful. It looks heavenly - the name fits perfect. Love tour autumn sampler too.

Margaret said...

So pretty! I really love the colors! And A&E -- love!

Giovanna said...

These are both lovely!

Hazel said...

I think I have that copy of SANQ. I do recall that pattern. It is lovely. I like the satin stitches in it. Great job. x

Barb said...

Your WIPs look very pretty!

Lois said...

Love your new WIP!

Chris said...

Both of these are lovely. I love the colors in both of them.

Patty C. said...

Love your wip!

valerie said...

Great stitching! I'm not a big A&E fan but this one is just lovely!