Sunday, September 22, 2013

Scraps of Beauty

Last weekend, I made a quick trip to our church festival. Normally I would have spent the entire afternoon there, but I had a plane to catch.

I popped my head in the craft room and this beauty came home with me.




I think it is large enough for a full size bed, but I have it on a twin size bed. The lady that made the quilt also made the quilt that I bought last year at our church festival.

Hoping to spend some time in my stitching chair this evening. Here's to the week ahead!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

11 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh my! I can see why this quilt came home with you! The colors are just gorgeous! I'm totally envious. lol!

marly said...

Beautiful!

Karyn said...

What a beautiful quilt, Cathy! I love the colors :)
Enjoy it
Hugs
Ma Teakettle

Barb said...

Your quilt is beautiful. I wish they had such things at my church craft sale!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

A beautiful purchase :) I love it on the bed!

Ellen said...

Wow, Cathy! What a wonderful quilt. You must be thrilled! I think it is perfect on that bed.

Perhaps next year I need to hit that church bazaar with you.

Olga Kolgan said...

Gorgeous!!!

Anne said...

Wow! Such an amazing quilt! you are so lucky! Great find!!

Katrina said...

So pretty!!!!! It definitely needed to come home with you :-).

Bekca said...

Such a gorgeous quilt, I'm sure you'll treasure it for years to come :)

AnaCristina said...

so beautiful!