Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stitching at Rosebuds

Our group of stitchers gathered today for some fellowship and stitching. It was a rainy day here in the Twin Cities, so a good day to be inside. I didn't take many pictures, but here are a couple of finishes I thought you might enjoy seeing.

Pat brought her finished Hardanger doily. She's been working on this on and off for about a year and a half. Isn't it gorgeous?







And Joyce recently finished this needlebook; it's a Chessie and Me design.










Joyce is a prolific stitcher - she also recently finished this design from Blackbird Designs and mounted it in the box from Lone Elm Lane. I took this picture at Stitchville the last time we were there and forgot to share it with you.







Wish I had some of my own stitching to show you, but sadly I don't! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Margaret said...

It's always wonderful to get together with other stitchers and to be inspired by what they bring. Love seeing everything!

Barb said...

Several nice finishes!

Mrs. DillyDally said...

Sounds like you all had a wonderful and inspiring day at Rosebud's! Love the projects!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

WOW Beautiful hardanger and Chessir and me pieces

Katrina said...

Everything is so pretty and I especially love the BBD in the box, so tempting :-).