Saturday, September 26, 2015

Scissor Fobs!

Happy Saturday all! It's a beautiful day in the northland. I've been doing laundry and trying to clean up my craft room.

Can't remember if I shared a picture of these scissor fobs with you. At retreat in August, we had a class where one of our members walked us through how to make them step-by-step. I'm not a beader, so this was all new to me, but I think mine turned out quite nice. Some of the other stitchers made some pretty elaborate fobs with beautiful beads; I took the more simplistic route!

Can only clean for about another hour; we have a wedding to go to this afternoon. The bride and groom have some beautiful weather for their special day.

 

1 comment:

Khristine Doiron said...

Cute! And fall weddings are the best! I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves!