Friday, December 29, 2017

On the Fourth and Fifth Day...

...my true love gave to me.  Five Golden Rings and Four Calling Birds!





On the fourth and fifth day, this stitcher rested.  It’s bitterly cold up here in the north and after I arrived home from work both days I just wanted to curl up under a warm blanket.  I have stitchy plans this weekend though and will have more to share, so stay tuned.

The 12 Days of Christmas little pillows that I have been sharing with you were a Christmas gift from my friend Chris.  The design was complimentary and you will find it on Paulette Stewart’s blog.  Chris did her own take on colors; she was inspired by blogger “The Copper Fox”.  It as a special gift and I love the little pillows!

2 comments:

RJ said...

Chris did a beautiful job finishing your beautiful gift. Honeybee is excellent picking colors on The Copper Fox. Happy New Year. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Barb said...

Our weather is saying that those conditions you are having can be very dangerous so take care. I like the colors of the pillows you are sharing. I remember when those were available as freebies.