Thursday, June 16, 2022

On the Road Again

My Partner In Crime and I are on the road again. It’s so nice to be attending retreats and other needlework events again.

This weekend, we are in the “land of roundabouts!” (They drive us nuts.) we are in southeastern Wisconsin.

Our first stop was at Lynn’s of Madison. Lynn’s always has a excellent selection of linen and she has wonderful models on display.






Second stop was Witchery Stitchery in Mt. Horeb. This is a good place to stop for old treasures. I remember visiting this shop 20 years ago.

After a lovely day of shopping we headed to our hotel. Thunderstorms rolled through this area last night. We were safely tucked away in our room watching Flosstube!


Looking forward to more adventures today!

4 comments:

Stasi said...

Have fun...I know you will!!!

Khristine Doiron said...

Fun! It is so nice to be able to follow along on your travels again :)

Marilyn said...

Lynn's is my go-to shop.
Their models have enabled me several times!
they have so much beautiful fabric also.
Yes, Witchery Stitchery has some older goodies.
have fun on your adventures!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Enjoy your weekend! Be safe!