Friday, January 06, 2023

WIP Parade #1

Tonight I organized some of my stitching; I will be going on another stitching weekend soon. I pulled out some WIPs that I’d like to focus on finishing. Some of them are pretty close!

1. H. Purdy from Needlework Press. This one is not close to being finished, but it is a fun stitch. One color  ( CC English Ivy) and I’m stitching it on 36ct. Fox and Rabbit Saltbush.


2. Feliz Navidad from Blackbird Designs. So close! Called for threads on 36 ct. PTP Legacy.


3. Winter Wind from Prairie Schooler. DMC on 36ct PTP Fog. Still a bit of stitching left, but it’s possible!


4. Butternut House Pinkeep on Stacy Nash. Called for threads. I think the linen is R&R American Chestnut. There’s a lot of stitching in that house!


5. Remember this one? The Sampler Book from Erica Michaels. I need to keep plugging away. DMC on various 32 ct. Belfast Linen. The letter G is next!


6. I thought I had finished this one! This was a special kit offered by the Delaware Valley Sampler Guild. Of course, it’s one of Liz Matthews famous trees!


7. Early Christmas Morning from Blackbird Designs. Stitching over one with called for fibers. A recent start so quite a bit to go!


8. What Remains is Love from Blackbird Designs. Stitching on 36 ct Lakeside Linen with Amy Mitten silks.


9. Harvest Huswife from Chessie and Me. This was a Quilter’s Station project last fall!


10. Bristol Berries from Erica Michaels. Not sure of the linen; stitching with a pretty red silk.


Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Phew, plenty to get on with, it must be hard to choose which to do next.

butterfly said...

Wow lots of lovely stitching , I would not know which one to start.

Marilyn said...

They are al beautiful projects.
Marilyn

Stasi said...

Good luck Cathy...you seem to get a lot accomplished at your stitching getaways!!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Each one of your WIPs is a beauty. Enjoy working on them!

Kris said...

Fun, fun, fun!! I am just getting back into cross stitching and I am rummaging through all my stuff to find those many, many WIPS!! Have fun working on these!!

diamondc said...

Hi Cathy: Happy Blessed New Year, that is a bundle of starts I hope you are able to finish them all, please post on your progress.
I hope you have fun at your next retreat.

Catherine