Wednesday, October 02, 2024

Recent Finishes!

Okay, okay - I was reminded recently that I never came back and shared my recent finishes with you. Guilty as charged! Buckle up - here we go.

Let’s start with the Erica Michaels Alphabet Sampler book. I finished the letter V before the end of September. Here are the last four letters that I stitched: S, T, U, V.



Next up - Village of Hawk Run Hollow! I finished my 11th block. “And Mountain Grasses Low and Sweet”. One more block to go for the big finish!


And look at this sampler beauty. This was the Needlework Press project from Quilter’s Station. I couldn’t put it down! It’s called TLK 1834, but I replaced the initials and date with my grandmother’s initials and the year of her birth.


How about a couple of fully finished pieces? This is an oldie but goodie from The Goode Huswife called Elizabeth’s Sewing Bag and Pincushion. I made it into a pinkeep instead of a pincushion.


Last but not least, I love everything from Chessie and Me. This is Home Safe to Me - needlebook, pinkeep, and scissor fob.Front, back, and inside!




Thanks for sticking with me. I attended an amazing retreat last weekend that I will share with you next time I come back. Happy Stitching!

No comments: