My group of stitching friends and I met yesterday for another finishing day. Between yesterday and this morning, I completed three more projects.
Up first - a 15-sided biscornu. Our Needlework Guild of Minnesota evening zoom group has been working on 15-sided biscornus. This pattern was purchased on Etsy from Atelier Pin & Needle and is called “My Little Pumpkin”.
My second finish is called the “Spring Parade Sewing Box” and it’s from Stacy Nash. It includes a duck, a bunny, and a lamb. So cute!
Lastly, this design from Lucy Beam resonated with me. Hmmmm….guilty as charged.
When I posted my recent Mary Beale update I did not include a close up picture of the two pages recently worked on. The page on the left is “Esther and the King” and it is finished. The page on the right depicts Job praying for his friends. His friends are not stitched yet! I still need to stitch top left and top right. Then it will be finished!
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment