Hope you had a great weekend. I spent some time with family, but also spent a good bit of time at home which provided time for some finishing. I’m still working on trying to get to the bottom of the finishing pile. Making progress but still have a way to go.
Up first…Autumnal Sewing Roll from Teresa Kogut. This was a Quilter’s Station project last year. I changed my linen to 36ct Needle Bling Pumpkin Pie and finished the inside a little different than suggested. Very happy with how it turned out.
Another finish…this was a Silver Needle club kit from a few years ago. One Hundred Hearts from Samplers Not Forgotten. I made one minor change by stitching the hearts over two instead of one. Everything else is done as kitted.
This little scissor fob was stitched at least two or three years ago and it’s a companion to the Stacy Nash pinkeep which I fully finished around the same time. Why this poor little fob had to wait so long, I have no idea.
A couple other things…Spring from The Drawn Thread. This was probably stitched 10 years ago! And a sweet little design from Beth Twist on perforated paper.
Ending the weekend feeling accomplished.
4 comments:
Very sweet finishes! Well done! I love the Autumnal Sewing Roll.
You are doing well with your finishing, I need you here to help me. The Teresa Kogut project is particularly nice, she is a great designer.
All very pretty finishes.
I love Autumnal Sewing Roll & put it on my list when I first saw it.
Yours is a beautiful finish.
Marilyn
If you could bottle that finishing oomph, I'd buy a large bottle please!😊 Congrats on finishing this past weekend, they're all gorgeous 🥰
Post a Comment