Monday, June 12, 2006

Weekend Stitching Happy Dance

Well, another weekend has passed - this one proved to be productive. I was itching to start something new last week, so on Wednesday night I pulled out Drawn Thread's For Thee. This is an older chart (1998 I believe), but it doesn't matter to me - I love everything by Drawn Thread! I finished it last evening. Not sure whether it will be framed or finished some other way; for now, it's going into the drawer of my ever growing pile of projects that need finishing or framing!



Game Board SALing friends - I just wasn't in the mood to stitch on my Game Board last night. I may pick it up during the week, we'll see.

I'm anxious to see the new designs coming out of the Indianapolis market that was held this past weekend. Not like I need anything more to stitch, but well, you know how that goes! Have a great week!

11 comments:

mainely stitching said...

This kit has been in my stash for awhile - it looks so nice here in your blog that I suddenly want to do it! :)

Kitty Couture said...

Oh, this is sooo pretty - I'm like you Cathy, I like everything by DT as well :) Congratulations on stitching this lovely piece so quickly.

Lelia said...

For Thee (DT) is lovely!

As for your question, yes, I did add one more house. Pic posted this a.m. I've been struggling with finishing.

Brenda said...

I think you DT -- For Thee is wonderful. DT is one of my favorite designers. I love your blog and enjoy reading it.

Tobie said...

Hi Cathy, congrats on a finish! And a cute one at that, it's in my stash too. :)

Von said...

DT designs are lovely! Congrats on another wonderful finish. :D

Unknown said...

What a lovely finish Cathy.

I love your Game Board Sampler too.... that is so on my wish list!

Katrina said...

Hi Cathy, a lovely DT finish there, but then aren't all DT's, lol. My Sampler game board chart arrived recently but I just need to finish a few smaller wips and exchanges before making a start on it. have a good rest of the week

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous finish! Great job. Will you frame it?

Susimac said...

Its lovely, DT are the best aren't they

Chelle said...

Beautiful finish! I always love the colors in DT designs.