Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beautiful Fall Biscornu from Susan

A package arrived in the mailbox from Susan. Susan had my name for the SBEBB biscornu exchange. She stitched a lovely fall themed biscornu in scrumptious fall colors. It's finished beautifully. Many other goodies were enclosed including some Sampler Threads (also in fall shades), chocolate, lotion, note cards and a little notebook. Great exchange - it made my day! Thank you Susan!



Last night I started working on Annemarie's Neighborhood RR - it needs to be passed on to Carol in September. Maybe in a day or two I can share a photo with you - not much to show just yet. During the week I started LHN Thread Gathering. I've been meaning to stitch this since the limited edition kit first came out. I've only made a little bit of progress, but I'll snap a photo in a day or two and share some pics with you.

Thanks for stopping by. Hoping you are enjoying a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Biscornu! Enjoy Cathy!

Anonymous said...

Your biscornu from Susan is gorgeous!

Hazel said...

Gorgeous exchange and some wonderful extras too. xx

Anonymous said...

gorgeous biscornu and again it looks like xmas for you lol

Mama Joan said...

You received a great biscornu. Good to see you last night and see your exchange in person. Have fun at the fair.

Brigitte said...

This looks so great, and if I'm right it's a Prairie Schooler, isn't it? Wonderful! And perfectly finished.

Lelia said...

Beautiful Biscornu -- lovely exchange : )

Connie B said...

Beautiful Biscornu!! Oh man, I would love that pattern!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that it arrived safely. I know that we are still in summer, but I went with the autumn theme, and tried to carry it over into the goodies that I included.

Sonda said...

What a nice exchange!!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous exchange!