Wednesday, August 06, 2008

LHN RR for Suzanne

For the past few days or so I've been working on my contribution to Suzanne's LHN RR. Suzanne decided on a nature theme and so I selected "Garden Pleasures" for my square. The birdhouse is taken from on of the designs in the Joy in the Journey booklet. Pretty cute, don't you think? She has three squares completed now on her RR.


I look forward to stitching on Nicki's LHN RR next. Well, I'm off to look for an appropriate design for a biscornu. Darn, I'm going to have to go digging through my stash.

6 comments:

mainely stitching said...

This is really lovely, Cathy!

Have to move my bookmark to a new book today ... finished the last one. ;)

Julianne said...

Very nice! I love your addition of the bird house. It looks wonderful.

Katrina said...

Love the round robin! Have fun stash diving :-).

Sharon said...

Love it! looks great Cathy!

Sonda said...

It is very cute! Nice job!

Michelle said...

Sooo cute!