Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stitchville Retreat April 2012

I spent my morning stitching with friends at Stitchville's monthly Sip N Stitch gathering. We have the best time stitching and stashing and chatting. And Deb makes the most delicious egg dishes and pastries. I look forward to going every month!

When I was there today I found out that there are still openings (only six!) for the retreat this spring. Thea Dueck is coming and we are going to do a wonderful project - Thea's Victorian Pincushion. Here is the picture copied from the Stitchville website:



The retreat had filled up earlier this fall, but Thea agreed to add a few more spots. So, if you are interested, don't delay. We've always had a great time at these retreats - it's a great facility, the stitching/classroom is comfortable, and the meals are delicious! Please go to the Stitchville website for all the details (from the home page click on Spring Fling Retreat 2012).

My little disclaimer -- I'm not affiliated with the shop in anyway, just a very satisfied customer who has thoroughly enjoyed both of their first two retreats!

Hope you will come - would love to see you there!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

OMG! What a beautiful piece!!!! Oh I wish I could go! Sigh..... Off to look at the website and dream.

Marie said...

Wow, I love the design for the stitching retreat. Lucky you to be able to attend!

Chelle said...

That pincushion piece is a stunner! It sounds like a great class.