Monday, July 16, 2018

Off On Another Adventure

Good morning Doris!  Hope you are doing well!

Well, I’m off on another road trip.  I have another partner in crime with me this time - the Mad Tatter!  We didn’t leave too early this morning.  She needs her beauty sleep you know.


We headed east and managed to time it perfectly so that we could stop for lunch at the Norske Nook! These open-faced sandwiches with mashed potatoes and gravy remind me of road trips I used to take as a little girl with my Auntie Theresa. The Mad Tatter had turkey and I had pork.





We will have our pie in the hotel room tonight.

Wait until you see what we have in store for tomorrow!

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Enjoy your adventure! Your meal looked fabulous.

Ann said...

Can't wait to see your further adventures--and lunch looks marvelous!

Khristine Doiron said...

Yummm!!! Have fun!

grandma sandy said...

Would have been very disappointed if you hadn't gotten the pie. The Norske Nook was one of the last places we stopped at on our way to Kentucky when we moved from Wisconsin back in 2016. One of our favorite places to stop on trips to and from MN & WI & KY.