Friday, February 26, 2021

Another Start

Continuing my quest to finish up some of the kitted up smalls that were club pieces or other projects that I had intended to stitch in the past. Since I finished the Plum Street piece (previous post) I needed another project to work on.

Last Sunday I started working on “In My Garden” from Blackbird Designs. This was a club kit from the Silver Needle. You can find the pattern in their Sewing Club book. It’s stitched on 28 count Weeks Cocoa Gingham which is quite different from what I am used to, but also quite relaxing!

I hope to have this finished by the end of the weekend. Maybe I can squeeze in one more February finish.

Today I am going to be Zoom, Zoom, Zooming! Take care.

8 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a cool piece you are working on, Cathy! That Cocoa Gingham is lovely.

Barb said...

That is so pretty. I got out that book and found several things I would love to stitch!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That is an interesting fabric! I will be Zooming today as well! Have fun!

Marilyn said...

This is beautiful.
have fun zooming!
Marilyn

Donna G. said...

How pretty. I love the linen choice.

diamondc said...

Cathy: Very pretty, I do like the fabric.
Have a sweet Day

Catherine

Lelia said...

Does the background interfere with your stitching? or is it helpful? This looks so interesting. (Inquiring minds). I remember having an older Shep Bush kit with a heart charm that was on specialty fabric. Something like 9 large squares. I purchased it and never got around to making it!

Khristine Doiron said...

Gorgeous! I love how that fabric gives your stitching an instant heirloom look.