Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Rubbing Elbows With Rock Stars

Not much stitching to share, but I do have a couple photos to share.

When I was at the Attic, I had my picture taken with Jean. She puts on such wonderful events. She’s an industry legend!

I also had my picture taken with Merry Cox. Another rock star in our industry. I’ve enjoyed taking some online classes with her recently. She was a participant at the Bristol weekend event.

I visited the Mad Tatter this past weekend. She just finished stitching and blocking this doily. Isn’t it lovely. The thread color appears kind of yellow because of the lighting, but it is actually white as snow. The Mad Tatter is a rock star too!

Hope your week is going well.

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The Mad Tatter is a rock star! I love the doily!

Marilyn said...

Looks like a fun time;
Mad Tatters doily is beautiful.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

The doily is a beauty. The Mad Tatter is definitely a rock star.

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful doily!

diamondc said...

Cathy: Nice post and its always fun to rub elbows with so many friends.
Beautiful tatting design.

Catherine