Tuesday, December 27, 2022

On the Second Day of Christmas

Today I started Early Christmas Morning from Blackbird Designs. Lest you think your eyes deceive you, yes, I’m stitching it over one on a 28ct Cashel linen. My Partner in Crime stitched it over one and her finish was to die for. So, of course, I must do the same. I think I made pretty good progress for a couple of hours of stitching!

Before I pack the Christmas ornaments away, here are a couple of my favorites. All were stitched from various JCS ornament magazines over the years.

Here’s your Lizzie photo for today. She thinks she’s hiding from us!




5 comments:

Marilyn said...

That drum is going to be so cute!
Very pretty ornaments.
Lizzie is so silly!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Love the picture of Lizzie! Darling ornaments!

butterfly said...

Beautiful stitching and a cute photo.
Happy New Year , hugs June.

diamondc said...

Happy New Year Cathy: I hope you had a wonderful and Blessed Christmas.
Your ornaments are lovely with the perfect finish.
I will have to try the 28 count with that same design.
Lizzie is adorable, Krissy and Mikey send her doggie kisses and love.

Catherine

Robin said...

Your start and your ornaments are lovely. PS on the first day of Christmas post - how lovely it is to get together with family and it is tripled that your get together and all do stitchy/crafty things together. Happy New Year to you and yours.