Sunday, May 21, 2023

WIP Stitch-uation

Had time yesterday to pull out my pressing mat and take some pictures! Thought I would share photos of the projects I have been working on in April and May.

I am loving this design from Mojo Stitches. It’s called The Humble Stitcher. The colors are my jam. I’m stitching on a piece of Lakeside Linen 36ct Vintage Bisque, so it’s a relaxing and enjoyable stitch.


At the end of April, I started this older design from Plum Street Samplers. I’ve had this in my stash forever. Another piece of Lakeside Linen! I think it’s Vintage Sand Dune. Just a modest start…


My Blue Earth friends talked about starting a Sunday stitch in April and I wanted to partake in their fun. I have started this design three times now - just can’t find the right piece of linen. I might have it right now. This is from Amy Mitten and it’s a reproduction - Sarah Verrier - it’s the Lord’s Prayer in French!


While at the retreat in Amana, I worked on another Plum Street design that I plug away on a little bit each year. It’s called A New Constellation. Paulette has four samplers designed in this style (the fourth one will be released this fall). They are stitch heavy! I have a lot done and quite a bit to go.


In April, I attended the Quilter’s Station retreat in Lee’s Summit, MO. These last two projects are from that retreat. First up, La D Da. This motif is from an antique sampler in her collection. It will make a sweet little pin pillow when finished.


Last but not least, a design from Stacy Nash. This will be a biscornu when finished,


There you go! My current stitching projects! Only problem is…I’m itching to stitch patriotic. It’s that time of year!

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What wonderful WIPs you have been working on, Cathy!

diamondc said...

Cathy: Wow you have so many beautiful designs in the works, I am always happy to see what everyone is working on, I am a one at a time stitcher, I get too nervous if I have more than one at the same time going.
I hope you have a wonderful week, looking forward to seeing you at Guild retreat.

Catherine

Marilyn said...

Great projects.
They are all beautiful!
Marilyn