Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Give Thanks

Thank you for your kind comments on my previous post.

Tonight I put the final stitches in (the over one “Thanks”) on this piece. The design is appropriate and timely on this Thanksgiving eve. Give Thanks by La D Da stitched on 36ct PTP Wren with GAST fibers.


This year, we will not be sharing the holiday with family and friends as we normally would, but we are grateful that our loved ones are still in good health and look forward to future holiday celebrations. Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Thank you Cathy. The same to you and your family. That really is a very pretty design and also very appropriate! I don't think I have seen that one.

Robin in Virginia said...

Give Thanks is lovely! Happy Thanksgiving, Cathy!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

It has been so long since anyone experienced normal, I'm not sure they would recognize it, if it reared its head and slapped them in the face, I know I wouldn't. La D Da designs never disappoint

Khristine Doiron said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! A perfect project to finish this time of year. It is beautiful!