Tuesday, January 02, 2024

A Recent Start - Tona’s Randje

I started this lovely band sampler in October. Years ago, maybe 2015, I stitched the very first Randje and I really enjoyed stitching it. My finished Randje is about six feet long. I expect this one will be just as long. 

Tona’s Randje is a complimentary pattern that can be found here: https://www.soedidee.nl/Tonas-Randjes?iPageNum=0&iElementId=16582440. Every week, the pattern for a new band is posted. The first 14 bands have been posted. I am caught up through band 13.


I’m stitching on some 32ct banding that I had in my stash, over two, with one strand of DMC 221. It’s a fun stitch!


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

So pretty!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

This is looking fantastic, Cathy.

diamondc said...

Congratulations on the band Sampler, thank-you for the link.

Catherine