Saturday, January 20, 2024

Brought to You by the Letters O and P

January has been a good month to me; regular stitching time every evening.

My latest finish are the letters O and P from the Erica Michaels Sampler Book of Stitches. I’m stitching on various colors of 32ct Belfast with two threads of DMC over two. The Periwinkle Stitch was fun; the Oblong Rice Stitch, not so much!



Posting pictures of M and N and of Savio E. Again - they are wrinkle free this time!

I’ve got a couple more finishes to share - next time!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty finishes.
Marilyn

Stasi said...

Beautiful work, Cathy! I have that Erica Michaels book...one day!!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Your O and P blocks look fabulous, Cathy. You have had some productive stitching time.

Donna G. said...

I’m going to have to look into stitching that Stitch Sampler book. I just looked on the Erica Michael’s website for info. Just what I need……..another cross stitch project, 😂😂🤪🤪