Monday, January 01, 2024

First Finish 2024 - Early Christmas Morning

Starting out the New Year with a finish! If I could have finished it last night I would have, but I needed several more hours of stitching to finish it. So, it’s a 2024 finish!

I originally planned to stitch this over one on 28 ct., but had a serious talk with myself and decided that I would rather have it finished (LOL). So, I started it over a couple weeks ago. Stitched on 40ct. Vintage Meadow Rue on Lakeside with the called for threads. Now, to get it finished, finished.


Happy New Year!





6 comments:

Sandra said...

Stitched over one, this would certainly have been precious, but sometimes we just have to be sensible. I struggled with the finishing on mine, I think I unpicked it twice, but eventually got it done. Look forward to seeing yours. Happy New Year.

Marilyn said...

So pretty!
Happy New Year!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely first finish of 2024! Wishing you a blessed New Year, Cathy!

diamondc said...

Happy New Cathy and Family: Love this design, looking forward to seeing how you fully finish it.

Catherine

Kris said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! Happy New Year!!

Khristine Doiron said...

That is so pretty! Well done on your first finish of 2024!