Monday, January 08, 2024

Rovaris - Savio E.

I started stitching this on December 29. My two Partners in Crime (PICs) and I bought the kits from Rovaris after seeing a Facebook post from her. The kit came with a beautiful spool, the buttons and the ribbon, the linen, and the pattern. When finished, the sampler will be attached to the spool with the ribbons.

Once I started stitching, I could not put this down. I’ve been working on it almost exclusively for the past week (after finishing Early Christmas Morning.) I’m not quite finished, I still need to stitch the border. Then I will wait for my two PICs to finish their stitching and we’ll fully finish them together.

Savio E - I believe this is an Italian sampler.



I did substitute my own linen - 36ct Vintage Light Examplar with DMC threads.

5 comments:

marly said...

Wow. Beautiful! Different with the stitching between letters and colorful unfettered motifs. Looks so graceful but yet loose. I'm not very good at explaining what I see!

butterfly said...

Beautiful stitching .

Robin in Virginia said...

What a beautiful sampler you are working on, Cathy!

diamondc said...

Hello Cathy: Nice progress, since December.
Stay warm.

Catherine

Khristine Doiron said...

It's gorgeous!