Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Zwei Alte Damen Part Two

I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet this special lady again. The smile on her face when we arrived at her home was truly special. I gave her a big hug. With help from her daughter (who speaks English and German) we were able to communicate and enjoyed a lovely visit!




Her embroidery is truly amazing!







And of course, this visit was really special because the Mad Tatter got to meet Mrs. Szigethy for the first time.











Here are a few more of her recently completed doilies.




There will always be a special place in my heart for this special lady!




2 comments:

chickenchupacabra said...

Wow! Those doilies are so intricately beautiful. I assume she must still have a very steady hand. I've never seen that type of doily before. Thanks for sharing.

Зося 77 said...

Очень красиво!!!